Ludovic Fournel, MD
Thoracic Surgery Department, Cochin Hospital, Paris-Center University Hospitals, APHP, Paris-Descartes University, Paris, France
Dr. Ludovic Fournel completed his Residency in thoracic and cardio-vascular surgery, AP-HP, Ile de France, Nov 2007-Nov 2013 and finished his Fellowship in Thoracic Surgery, Cochin Hospital, Nov 2013-Nov 2016. Following his experience as Contractual Practitioner in Thoracic Surgery, Cochin Hospital, Nov 2016-May 2018, he has been a Hospital-University Practitioner in Thoracic Surgery, Cochin Hospital since May 2018 .
He held multlple Memberships, including:
- Member of the College of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Oct 2016
- DESC of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Université Versailles Saint Quentin, Nov 2015
- DES in General Surgery and Doctorate in Medicine, Versailles Saint Quentin University, Nov 2013
- Master 2 of surgical sciences, INSERM CDR Saint-Antoine, University Paris 12, Oct 2012
- Master 1 Biology, Physiology, Pathologies, Paris Descartes University, Oct 2011
- Medical studies, Versailles Saint Quentin University, 2001-2007
He has been active in teaching and researching.
- Training of medical students from the Paris Descartes University
- Practical teaching and simulation in surgery of the University Paris-Descartes / iLumens.
- Teacher at the Faculty of Medicine of Paris Descartes as PHU of Thoracic Surgery
- Medical Education IUD
- Responsible for OSCE at Paris Descartes Medical faculty
Translational research:- Member and medical consultant in the laboratory 1124 of INSERM, France, unit “cellular signaling and targeted therapies”
- Member of “metabolism and cancer group” of APHP, Paris, France
- Member of “CERTIM” group (immune therapies control group), Cochin Hospital, APHP, Paris, France
Publications in international peer-reviewed journals: 32, H index = 8, citations = 213
Terms of Appointment: Jan 2020 - Dec 2021